If you would like to help make some important decisions about the UHC event on February 1, please email email@example.com with answers to the following questions. Responses will be weighted based on how much the person has donated this month. Remember, the fundraiser is still going on (even though we’ve reached our goal), so if you haven’t donated yet this month but you want to have any input in the following questions, feel free to do so now!
And, as a reminder, everyone who has ever donated to the server gets to participate in the UHC event; however, only the January donors get to help decide the following topics.
1. What time of day should the event occur? The event can be expected to last 3 to 5 hours. (All times are CST / GMT)
- 11:00 AM / 5:00 PM
- 12:00 PM / 6:00 PM
- 1:00 PM / 7:00 PM
- 2:00 PM / 8:00 PM
2. Should players play individually (free-for-all) or in teams?
- Random teams
- Chosen teams
3. If we do teams, what size should they be? (Answer this question regardless of your answer to the previous question)
4. What size, in blocks, should the map be?
- 2000 x 2000
- 3000 x 3000
- 4000 x 4000
- 1 x 9001 (2D UHC)
5. Should tunneling be allowed (mining for resources)? If not, people must explore caves and not dig randomly or in search of resources below Y=40.
- Yes, tunneling should be allowed
- No, tunneling should not be allowed
I would like to say thanks to all the donors that helped us reach our goal this month, and I hope we can reach our ultimate goal of a dedicated server soon!